Your health and safety – our primary concern
Travel in the post-CoVid19 era requires we change the operation of The Croff House. As such we are implementing the following steps to ensure every visitor to The Croff House stays safe and healthy:
- Every guest will have their temperature taken with an infrared thermometer prior to entering the Inn. Any guest who shows a temperature or any symptoms of the virus will be denied check-in and will receive a full refund.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed for check in
- Guests will be required to bring masks and wear them while in any public area of the inn (Dining Room, Living Room, etc.). Guests do not need to wear masks while in their guest room or while eating.
- Social distancing will apply and guests are required to follow the six-foot guidelines at all times including in the hallways and on the stairs
- Before breakfast guests will be provided instructions on the our modified breakfast service to ensure the safety of both the innkeepers and all guests
- Daily housekeeping will be further enhanced to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Inn
- Any guest who displays any of the symptoms of the virus during their stay may be subject to having their temperature taken and asked to leave if their temperature is above normal. A refund for the unused portion of their stay will be provided.
- Access to the Inn’s kitchen is strictly prohibited
These procedures will be in place for the foreseeable future. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We will do all that we can to provide the same level of excellent that guests have experienced for over 10 years.
The Croff House provides a warm, welcoming environment for our guests. Blending modern amenities with historic character the Inn offers comfort throughout the home. Our guest rooms are tastefully furnishing and appointed with pillowtop mattresses and down comforters. Modern touches like high speed broadband Wi-Fi, 32″ HD plasma televisions and Amazon Fire are included in each guest room. Our suites feature gas fireplaces and soaking tubs as well. Comfort in the bathroom includes our invigorating spa showers – a guest favorite. Aromatherapy bath amenities as well as cotton robes and towels are all included.
Located on Willard Place, a quiet cul-de-sac street, The Croff House is conveniently located 2 blocks from Warren Street, Hudson’s main street. Two hours north of New York City (accessible via Amtrak) and three hours west of Boston, the location of our Hudson bed and breakfast makes the perfect getaway destination. The Croff House is so close to all the wonderful things that draw people to Hudson. Yet Willard Place is a quiet residential area – one of Hudson’s best kept secrets. Parking right in front of the Inn makes it convenient for those guests who choose to drive. Our cul-de-sac street means there’s no thru traffic to worry about.
Unique to The Croff House compared to other Hudson bed and breakfasts is the amount of space available to our guests. The Inn’s Living Room and Library provide ample seating. Guests can make use of both areas to read, play games or enjoy the wood burning fireplaces. The Dining Room is available to guests who need to get a little work done, as well. Our front and rear porches are perfect for enjoying the outdoors. Most importantly, they’re covered and can be enjoyed even in inclement weather. Located adjacent to the Inn’s garden guests will find the Inn’s fountain patio. During warmer months breakfast is served here (weather permitting), but the Fountain patio can be enjoyed any time.
At our Hudson bed and breakfast we recognize and respect our guests’ desire for privacy. While we are available 24/7, we encourage our guests to make themselves comfortable and take advantage of all the property has to offer both inside and out. Even when the Inn is full the house is always quiet and always private, allowing guests to enjoy the quiet of the area and the beauty of the home.
Bed and Breakfasts have a reputation for being old fashioned and stuffy. The Croff House breaks that mold, offering the convenience, comfort, space and privacy. Contemporary elements blend with historic charm to create an environment that is both inviting and relaxing. A true “home away from home”. If you’ve never stayed at a bed and breakfast before our Hudson bed and breakfast is sure to change your mind. We invite you to come discover what makes a stay a The Croff House exceptional.
We look forward to welcoming you!