For the entire month of August use our Beat the Heat savings codes on any direct booking at our website (sorry, third party site bookings are not eligible) and save up to 30 percent on a mid-week stay. Simply book any one of our five guest rooms for a Sunday through Thursday stay for one, two or three nights and save 10%, 20% and 30% respectively.
Here's how to use get your Beat the Heat savings:
- Use the "Check Availability" link on the home page and select the date(s) of your stay;
- At the bottom of the reservation form enter the appropriate code in the Promotion/Package area;
- 1 night (10%) - Summer10
- 2 nights (20%) - Summer20
- 3 nights (30%) - Summer30
- The discount will be automatically calculated by the reservation system. That's it!
Terms and conditions:
- Applies to new bookings only for stays from August 1 to August 31, 2018
- Direct bookings at The Croff House website are only eligible. Sorry no third party (Expedia, Travelocity, Bedandbreakfast.com, etc.) bookings qualify
- Discount is not transferrable
- Rooms must be booked on consecutive nights and are offered on a per night basis not on a per room basis
- Gift certificate purchases do not qualify for the promotion
Contact us a The Croff House (518-828-1688) with any additional questions.
Price: Call for pricing
Custom Picnic Baskets are the most recent addition to The Croff House's Specials and Packages. Partnering with Talbott and Arding - Hudson's premier purveyor of prepared foods, cheeses and desserts - beginning May 1 we will be offering guests the opportunity to pre-order custom "picnic baskets" created from a selection of the chefs' daily creations. In a recent article Plan the Perfect Hudson Valley Picnic in Hudson Valley Magazine Mona Talbott, one of the shop's chef owners, is quoted:
“Picnics are so much about the senses; you have the beautiful sunlight, the wind in the trees…you don’t want to just chow down on a sandwich.”
Mona offers suggestions for items she believes are just the thing to create the perfect outdoor meal from cheeses and pates to chocolates and cookies ("a piece of cake would be too clumsy"). Talbott and Arding changes their offerings daily and can put together a delicious collection sure to suit a wide range of tastes; everything prepared using fresh, local ingredients and inspired by the flavors of France, Italy and North America.
If guests want we are also able to arrange wine or champagne to add to their al fresco feast through Hudson Wine Merchants. We wish we could also arrange music and great weather, but some things are out of our control.
The Croff House is pleased to be able to offer this wonderful service to enhance our guests' experience in Hudson.
For more information please contact The Croff House at 518.828.1688
Reservations for The Croff House can be made online by clicking here.
Price: Contact the Inn
Starting January 2018 The Croff House is please to offer the convenience of in-house massage services. Kristen Wahl, CMT, is trained in various modalities and guests can book a session that best meets their needs. 60- and 90-minutes treatments are available and must be booked a minimum of one week prior to arrival.
Contact the Inn for specific pricing.