With so many wonderful choices for lodging in Hudson, why has The Croff House been consistently rated the #1 Bed and Breakfast on Trip Advisor for over 9 years? Our dedication to providing warm, genuine hospitality and personalized service from the first moment of contact is just the beginning. Our Hudson Valley inn offers a quiet setting on a cul-de-sac street, just a short walk to all there is to do and see in Hudson, adds to the property’s convenience.
Inside guests find a carefully thought out blend of modern amenities while still maintaining the charm and character of the 1870’s Victorian home. Finally our three-course freshly prepared breakfasts (using local ingredients when available) have become a hallmark of a stay at The Croff House. Add it all up and you have the perfect combination for an outstanding stay.
In addition to the five fully-appointed guest rooms and suites the inn provides several cozy seating areas in both the Living Room and Library, each with its own wood burning fireplace. Outside our front and back porches offer covered sitting areas and our fountain patio is the perfect place to reconnect, catch up on a good book or simply enjoy the fresh air.There is plenty of space both inside and out to stretch out and get comfortable.
Whether your visiting The Croff House for a romantic getaway, celebrating a special occassion, or attending any number of wonderful cultural events in the area we’re happy to share with you all the things we enjoy about our part of the Hudson Valley. Thanks to the inn’s ideal location world-class dining, spectacular music performances and theater, wonderful antiques and shopping and more are just a short walk away.
The Croff House’s Hudson Valley inn offers guests:
- Two Deluxe Suites (one King and one Queen) with gas-burning fireplaces, comfortable seating and private bathrooms with soaking tubs and walk-in showers
- Three Premium Rooms (one King bed and two Queen beds) each with private bathroom with walk in spa-shower
- Spacious guest areas include a 10-seat Dining Room, a large Living Room and adjacent Library both which both feature wood-burning fireplaces
- Exterior spaces include a shaded front porch and a rear porch overlooking our landscaped gardens
- Daily, freshly prepared three-course hot breakfast with homemade baked goods – included with your stay
- Premium amenities including cotton sateen bed linens, soft down comforters and european pillow-top mattresses, plush cotton bath towels and robes, and aromatherapy shower products
- All guest rooms feature flat screen plasma televisions including DirecTV complimentary. Guest rooms also include iPod compatible speakers/clock radios and PowerCube charging stations
- Complimentary hi-speed broadband wireless internet is available throughout the House