Ensuring your health and safety is a top priority at The Croff House. That’s why we’ve created a new Healthy and Safety Policy.
- Every guest will have their temperature taken at a safe distance with an infrared thermometer prior to entering the Inn. Any guest who displays a temperature or any symptoms of the virus will be denied check-in and will receive a full refund.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all times
- Guests will be required to bring masks and wear them while in any public area of the inn (Dining Room, Living Room, etc.). Guests do not need to wear masks while in their guest room or while eating.
- Social distancing will apply. Guests are required to follow the six-foot guidelines at all times. This includes in all public areas.
- Guests will be provided instructions on the our modified breakfast service to ensure the safety of both the innkeepers and all guests
- Daily housekeeping will be further enhanced to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Inn. Guests are required to sanitize their hands for each instance upon arriving at the Inn and prior to departing from the Inn
- Any guest who displays any of the symptoms of the virus during their stay may be subject to having their temperature taken and asked to leave if their temperature is above normal. A refund for the unused portion of their stay will be provided.
- Access to the Inn’s kitchen is strictly prohibited
The Croff House takes the CoVid19 pandemic seriously. We will ensure social distancing guidelines are followed at all times, including breakfast:
- Tables will be set up 6 feet from each other
- Guests will be asked to use the hand sanitizer prior to sitting down
- All beverages and food items will be placed on a designated table and the guests will be asked to retrieve such items when instructed
- When finished with a plate guests will be asked to return it to another designated area
- At the conclusion of their meal guests will be asked to once again wear their masks prior to leaving the Dining Room
- As mentioned above access to the kitchen is strictly prohibited at all times
Many of Hudson’s restaurants are providing take-out. Guests are encouraged to make use of these services. The Croff House will provide disposable glassware, cutlery and plates. A separate trash can will be made available for guests’ use and guests are required to dispose of their food waste accordingly.
Our guests’ health and safety matters.