Stay local. What does that mean? It means both keeping close to home and supporting local, independently owned businesses. It means discovering unexplored territory right in your back yard and find new, unknown destinations. Being just 2 hours north of New York City The Croff House fits the bill.
As we all prepare for life post CoVid19 we should do so judiciously, with care and thought. Travel is certainly one of the things most people will want to do; get out and get away. At the same time many of the rules will still be in place: social distancing and masks chief among them. So how do the two mesh? Here’s going to be our approach at The Croff House:
- Every guest will have their temperature taken with an infrared thermometer prior to entering the Inn. Any guest who shows a temperature or any symptoms of the virus will be denied check-in and will receive a full refund.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed for check in
- Guests will be required to wear masks while in any public area of the inn (Dining Room, Living Room, etc.). Guests do not need to wear masks while in their guest room or while eating.
- Social distancing will apply and guests are required to follow the six-foot guidelines at all times including in the hallways and on the stairssd
- Before breakfast guests will be provided instructions on how the meal will be served to ensure the safety of both the innkeepers and all guests
- Daily housekeeping will be provided as usual
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Inn
- Any guest who displays symptoms of the virus during their stay may be subject to having their temperature taken and asked to leave if their temperature is above normal. A refund for the unused portion of their stay will be provided.
- Access to the Inn’s kitchen is strictly prohibited